A Virtual Receptionist is a Live Call Answering Agent that not only answers your business calls but also promptly responds to customers’ needs. Outsourcing a virtual assistant helps organizations manage their outbound calls efficiently so that their sales teams can focus on key business activities while ensuring no potential customer is neglected.
Features of Great Answering Service’ Virtual Receptionists –
- Live Answering: Having a real person answering your business calls helps build a long-term relationship with prospects as they add a personal touch. Our live virtual receptionist provides real-time insights into the customer database and ensures that all calls are answered promptly and every lead is captured accurately. It enhances the customer experience by increasing meaningful customer interactions drastically.
- Appointment scheduling: Great Answering Service offers appointment calendar software to businesses to schedule appointments with their prospects or customers. Our phone agents will schedule these appointments on your behalf, ascertaining that the timing is at your convenience and contact details are regularly updated. You can access the GAS portal and mobile app from anywhere and anytime to know about your appointments scheduled by our e-receptionist and request modifications.
- Customized scripts: We assign well-trained virtual agents to your business that follow scripts customized to suit your business requirements. The professionalism displayed by them is at par with your sales reps, so you can be assured that your callers will have a lasting impression of your business after the call. Your prospects and customers will be offered personalized service to increase user engagement.
- Call transfer: This feature allows directly patching and transferring calls to the appropriate people in your organization when your customer needs immediate assistance from your sales teams. Our virtual agents are well-trained to convert cold leads to warm leads and record caller information, specifying why they called, which can be used for future reference. It helps streamline the sales pipeline and qualify potential customers who are likely to be a good fit for your business.
- 24/7 customer support: Our Call answering experts function as a part of your organization to outsiders and give your business a local presence even if it is located remotely. Our 24/7/365 customer support helps enhance customer experience by improving the KPI such as the average number of rings before answer, hold time, etc. Multiple phone rings and lengthy hold time results in prospects abandoning the calls and businesses losing out on opportunities.
Top 3 Benefits of hiring a Virtual Receptionist for your business –
- Improves customer experience: Regardless of its nature and size, every business needs to prioritize delivering excellent customer service to develop and succeed in the marketplace. Great Answering Service assigns Call answering experts who follow customized scripts to suit your business needs to ensure meaningful customer interactions. Our 24/7 customer support will boost retention rates and increase customer satisfaction. Virtual agents will accelerate the sales process so that your customers’ inquiries are answered quickly.
- Enhances brand reputation: Our Virtual receptionist will ensure all your inbound calls are answered promptly and guide your callers in the right direction. Your callers will speak to a real person who offers personalized service and certify that your business comes across as reputed every time. The phone agents will display their professionalism through customized scripts and greetings to enhance your brand reputation and maintain legitimacy.
- Cost-effective: Hiring virtual assistants results in huge savings as it eliminates the tedious task of recruiting and training personnel. A Call Answering Service streamlines customer communications and appointment scheduling affordably. These e-receptionists offer flexibility to your business as it is available to answer all your business calls 24/7 without incurring any extra cost. So, it gives small-sized companies a competitive edge.